Sunday, May 27, 2007

A quick note about promotion

A big part of this blog is promoting animal welfare, by spreading the word for rescue groups, wildlife groups, and other animal lovers. So if you are part of an animal welfare group, send me your events and rescue stories to help spread the word. I am happy to pass this information on in the effort to promote animal welfare, and it also helps your website gain exposure.

Another thing that I am happy to do is to help promote companies that make great products for pets and pet parents. Every now and then you may see a product or website review on this blog, hopefully you will find them helpful.

My goal in doing this blog, and my website, is to help get the word out about the many homeless pets waiting for a second chance. You help me do this by sending in your stories, photos, and events.

1 comment:

Tip Tail » 4 The Love of Animals - Meme said...

[...] The Love of Animals is also willing to help promote websites, stories, and organizations that support rescue. And I do, as well. As you all know, I [...]