Wednesday, May 02, 2007

A happy ending for Josie.

Romeojosiemom says:
I also will get rescues from now on. This is Josie - she is now 6yrs old. She became part of my family 3 yrs ago.





If you look close, she has numerous scars across her nose and head from physical abuse. According to the rescue vet, Josie was being trained as a fight dog and was not cooperating. She is a lover not a fighter! She was kept out chained to a garage in deplorable conditions. She is now afraid of everyone and anything that moves. Over the past 3 years, she has come to trust some people and has become more content.

Another happy ending for a rescue dog. Thank you for sharing this story, hopefully it will inspire more people to adopt rescue animals.

1 comment:

Cristy said...

I think it's awesome that you saved this poor dog. When I hear about people who train animals to fight, in particular dogs, it makes me sick sick sick. The more I get to know people, the less I like them. Sometimes I'm ashamed to be a part of the human race........ I commend you for saving this poor pup!