Sunday, May 06, 2007

The New Yorkers

When I was contacted to recieve a copy of The New Yorkers, I was very excited. I always get a bit giddy when people want to send me things, and this time I was especially giddy because it was a book about dogs!

The book arrived just in time for the weekend and the cold, rainy weather; it was perfect timing because I was able to read it all in one day! There are some perks to bad weather, time to read is one of them. It was a book that I had a hard time putting down, I just wanted to see how it was all going to work out.

It was a very fun read, which is something that I really like. The book is about people and their relationships with each other, but it is also very much about dogs and how they can bring people together. I certainly don't want to spoil the plot, but anyone who has ever been loved by a dog knows the kind of changes they can bring into your life.

Click the photo to read more about it, and to visit the author's blog!

No comments: