Saturday, February 17, 2007

With a little help from my friends!

If you know of a good story, organization, or anything animal/wildlife related that needs to get some exposure, let me know and I will make a post about it here. I do this work because of my passion for animals, but I sure could use the help from other animal lovers! :)

This blog is actually the companion blog for my animal rescue site. The newly designed site is (fingers crossed) launching in the summer, but if you are interested in seeing the old site it can be found here.

The purpose of my work is to help rescue groups gain traffic in hopes that more animals will find forever homes. I also have a love for wildlife, so you will find posts related to pets as well as wildlife here on my blog, although the actual website is mainly aimed at pets.

So, if you have any animal related stories please send them my way! Let's get the word out together.

1 comment:

DKRaymer said...

Hi Amy,
I was just cruising through the Blogging Chicks blogroll and saw you are a new member so I dropped by to say "hi". Great blog you have here, and I popped on over to your rescue site, too. Wonderful work you are doing! I do love animals, post about them frequently, and have several animal related links in my sidebar. (I just added yours; hope that's okay.) I followed Barbaro's progress at New Bolton daily thru the Tim Woolley blog - I still read it daily - and I'm getting ready to do a post about the anti-slaughter legislation pending in the Senate. My blog is a mixed bag - I'm a fiction writer and book publisher - but animals are always close to my heart. Drop by my blog any time you're in the neighborhood... And welcome to Blogging Chicks!
Dk
A Flyover Blog