Saturday, February 24, 2007

Another Contest!

This time around, there will be 9 winners. Each of the winners will recieve one Wildlife Warrior wristband.



If you aren't familiar with the cause behind the wristband, here is what the website has to say about them:

"Show your support for the protection of injured, threatened or endangered wildlife with this commemorative wristband. Help in the fight to raise awareness of wildlife issues, educate the public and support biological research.

Wildlife Warrior programs include:

  • Australian Wildlife Hospital

  • Species and Habitat Conservation (Asia)

  • Crocodile Rescue and Research (International)

  • Community Education (International)

  • Emergency Wildlife Response (including Tsunami project)

  • And more!


Share and support the dream of our favorite, beloved mate, Steve Irwin."

So, be sure to leave a comment (and email so I can contact you if you win) for your chance to have a wristband of your own! If you want to get an extra entry in the contest, all you have do do is write a quick post on your blog about this blog, or submit an animal story to be shared on this blog. :) The contest will end on March 17th, with the winners announced on the 18th. Good luck!

9 comments:

Aimee’s Blog » Blog Archive » Weekend wrap-up said...

[...] one last note, I am having another contest over on my 4 The Love of Animals blog! This time, there are going to be 9 winners. This time around, I am giving away Wildlife Warrior [...]

judie said...

I would LOVE to have a wristband, even tho I'm in the U.S. I have a link on my blogsite to the Endangered Species Act. If only EVERYONE cared! Thanks for the good work you are doing, Aimee.

nyn said...

Aimee,
I think you are so awesome to be so supportive of saving animals. I love animals and want the best for them but you are truly inspirational in all your efforts. Thank you for keeping me updated through keeping this page. You Rock. I hope all the really supportive animal lovers out there one of your wristbands.

Aimee’s Blog » Blog Archive » Tackle It Tuesday said...

[...] another fun contest at my animal blog. This counts as a CAOK, doesn’t [...]

Leslie said...

Hi! If I win, there's no need to send me a wristband if you're not in the US - I'd rather the money that it would cost to send it be donated back to the organization that you support. I'm a strong supporter of animal rescue organizations of all kinds. I'm sitting here right now listening to the cranky-old-man noises of my 16yo rescued pit/whippet mix (he was being used for pit fighting bait when I rescued him in horrible physical condition and the typical responses of a terribly abused animal), and the snores of my rescued pug (he was going to be put down for being an obsessive marker). We're about to take in another pug puppy who was rescued from a puppy mill in horrifying conditions.

Yay for animal rescue efforts and organizations!!!

4 The Love of Animals » Blog Archive » Furry Friday! said...

[...] forget to enter the contest before it’s too [...]

sognatrice said...

Thought you might enjoy this story from my blog; it's a hoot! :)

PetLvr.com - [The Blog] » Random Linking - March 3, 2007 - A Website For All Earthlings, Who Love Animals said...

[...] Another Contest (ends March 17th) * Golden lion tamarin - one of the rarest animals in the world (doesn’t [...]

Valerie said...

This is an awesome site! It's good to hear that there are other's out there supporting used and abused animals everywhere. Congrats on a great passion, and I would love to wear that wrist band with pride :)