Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Costumes for people.

Have you decided what you are going to be for Halloween yet? Do you plan to dress up? Getting all dressed up is one of my favorite parts of the Halloween holiday. It's always fun to come up with an idea of what to do, and then to find costuming for it. This year, I think I may be a NINJA!

Why? Well, ninjas are pretty cool right now. And even though they are really cool right now, I don't think anyone else is planning to dress up like one, at least not anyone that I know. And isn't having an original costume part of the fun?

I have been looking around online and found a site with ninja costumes. Their prices are really good, even the shipping is a nice low price (2.95). The costumes come with everything that you would need to be an excellent ninja. They even have the slippers and socks!

It's too bad they don't have ninja costumes for dogs, wouldn't it be fun to dress up your pup as a ninja with you? I think it would be a lot of fun, and I bet you would win best costume at any party you went to. Yes, I think being a ninja is my costume of choice for the year!

No comments: