Monday, August 21, 2006

Home Improvement

As you know I am a big fan of home improvement and decorating my house. I love to do it myself too, and make it personal. I just found out about a new blog that is all about home improvement, home trends and Home Improvement Ideas. It is a really nice site, since they have photos and new ideas every day.

One of the coolest things on there has got to be the hot tub refridgerator! Oh what a perfectly lovely idea. I love getting in the hot tub, and hope to have one some day soon at our home, but there has always been the issue of getting thirsty and either having to get out and get something, or just bringing something out with out. In the winter you drink stays cool, but in the summer there are bugs, and it can get really warm. So, I have to say that I just love the idea of a fridge for the hot tub!

They have a lot of really cool things on the blog actually, you will have to go to see them all. So, if you like to see interesting, and sometimes even a little over the top, ideas for your home you should check out the blog.

No comments: