Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Good qoutes!

I have been looking for a place to find good qoutes about money, frugality, and living life to the fullest. I enjoy hearing another person's point of view about things, and it often give me a new insight on the subject. I have also noticed that a lot more people are including great qoutes in their blog posts, which made me even more curious to find a site that had inspirational qoutes. http://www.onlinediscountmart.com/quotable-quotes.html has a lot of qoutes! I was really liked the way they have everything in catagories too, it makes it a lot easier and faster to find what you are looking for. Here is one that totally relates to getting out of debt, “The best way out of a problem is through it.” Anonymous! Seriously, that good old Anonymous sure is full of great thoughts, don't you think? Anyway, if you need to find great qoutes be sure to visit the site.

No comments: