Sunday, February 12, 2006

Coco the kitten



Meighan just rescued a kitty from the SPCA animal shelter two weeks ago.

She writes "Her name is Coco and she's about a year old but very small, the vet says because she was neglected and starved as a kitten. Very sad but she's a very sweet and healthy cat aside from her size and has so much love to give!! She loves to cuddle and purr in my lap. She also loves to play with all of the cat toys I have bought for my other cat Smudge, which he never played with. She gets along great with Smudge, which is awesome because he seemed lonely before. I had a harness and leash for him, but he refused to ever walk with it on, Coco on the other hand has no problem with the harness and is happy to go for a walk with it on.

I could have gotten a kitten, but I feel better about rescuing a shelter animal, because especially with cats there are so many unwanted cats out there."

No comments: